LOUKIA DENZLER ARAPIAN
Founder & Creative Director
Born and raised in Switzerland in a cosmopolitan family of artists and Swiss business owners, I’ve always known I would run my own business.
It was while studying at the prestigious Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) that the idea for my company was born. While learning from the top tier of hospitality, it formed a foundation of service, artistry, design, and excellence that created the roots of Events by Loukia.
With over a decade of experience working in events, marketing, and serving UHWI clients, luxury private brands, and couples in love, I am thrilled to do what I do and excel at it.
With my team, we love bringing to life any type of festive and creative experience where I can bring my client’s vision to life.
Our delight is bringing joy to our clients. We can’t wait to work with you!
In a quest to give more love to our planet and respect it, we put a lot of energy in making each event as sustainable as possible. Here are some of the action we take:
– Our team uses reusable swiss made glass water bottles during the event instead of plastic bottles
– Our team lunches are made by a bakery that uses only local produces, all the snacks are organic
– As much as possible, the flowers are offered to the guests at the end of the event, in order to give them a second life
– We are always looking for alternatives in order to use eco-friendly materials
– The straws for the cocktails are biodegradable, made out of sugar or apple
– We work, whenever possible, with caterers that use local and organic produces
– We have also created partnerships with vegan caterers
– We favour craftsmanship and handmade work for the event decor
– We are eager to do more if it’s our clients’ wishes